Jakarta, 11 April 2016—The HRRC is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant to Research and Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will commence work on the 2nd of May 2016 and will be based at the office of the HRRC Secretariat at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta.
The ideal applicant would possess the following characteristics:
- Has excellent command or is highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Has an interest in human rights, legal, and socio-political studies and projects, specifically in the context of regionalisation and globalisation;
- Demonstrates good analytical thinking;
- Demonstrates strong writing and communication skills;
- A team player but able to work under minimum supervision;
- Has a minimum of three years work experience. Experience in legal, human rights, and/or socio-political work, in particular in regional or international organisation will be considered as an advantage;
- Familiarity with donors’ regulations will be considered as an advantage;
- Has attained, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in law, international relations or social-political sciences. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
Interest applicants should email Ms. Ati Suryadi at email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 18 April 2016 and provide the following: a cover letter that includes information on expected salary; curriculum vitae; three referees; and a writing sample.
More information can be found in the vacancy announcement.